Land of Nipigon Adventure Guide
Greatly expanded in 2021 now 68 pages covering all your needs for visiting the Nipigon Region of Northwest Ontario.
- Expanded and more detailed hiking information
- Expanded fishing information and fishing locations
- Area attractions and places to visit
- Integrated maps with downloadable GPS SMartmaps for your smartphone
- Business directory and street maps
- Essential information on the area
visit https://nipigon.com/nipigonmap for more details!
Looking for travel information for the Nipigon area? You have landed in the right spot. The Nipigon River and region has a long history as a major fur-trading route and later as a world-class Brook Trout River. Today, the Nipigon River has three hydro-electric dams and the area has become an outdoors adventure destination the world over. We offer pristine boreal forest with all the amenities you are accustomed to.
The guidebook is 40 pages of everything you need to plan your trip to the area. From the business directory to side trips, hiking trails, things to see and do and some local advice on what we have to offer.